The aim of the RNZE Charitable Trust Bursary Scheme is to provide a mechanism of support
to both serving and retired members of the RNZE.
- The scheme is open to all ranks and members of the Corps, with priority being given to
those currently serving.
- The limit of each grant is up to $500, according to each application and considered on their
- Applications are to be made to the Secretary who will circulate to all Trustees for
- Applicants are to seek assistance from all relevant avenues of support and welfare prior to
raising an application to the RNZE CT.
- For all product related requests, three quotes should be included as enclosures to ensure
the most reasonable and/or compatible product is sourced where possible